Skip Navigation
Town of Cheverly Home
This table is used for column layout.
Quick Links
Cheverly Seal
Lost Pets
If you have lost a pet, please call Prince George's County Animal Management at 301-780-7200 to report it in case someone turns your pet into them. If you have found a pet, please call Prince George's County Animal Mangement and they will come out and pick the animal up from you. Please keep in mind that it is against Town Code to post signs on town trees and utility poles and your signs will be removed.

You can reach the Prince George's County Animal Control website at:

You may find it useful to contact the Cheverly Animals Blog with a photo and other identifying information of the lost animal.

Thank you.

Cheverly Executive Offices:   6401 Forest Road, Cheverly, MD 20785  (301) 773-8360
Virtual Towns & Schools Website