THE VISION OF THE CHEVERLY POLICE DEPARTMENT
We are a dynamic and innovative law enforcement organization devoted to excellence in leadership and community service, with a strong commitment toward forming community partnerships to solve neighborhood problems.
The Cheverly Police Department believes in the Dignity and Worth of All People.
We are committed to:
• Providing high-quality, community-oriented policing services
• Protecting the constitutional rights of all persons
• Problem identification and problem solving by means of community partnerships
• Team work and the ethical use of all resources
• Openess and direct communication
• Continuous improvement and planning for the future
• Commitment to improving the quality of life of all town residents
The Cheverly Police Department is proud of the diversity of our work force and the commitment of our sworn and civilian members to providing exceptional service to the community. We diligently strive to treat each person with respect and dignity, and also try to use each encounter with the public as a means of improving relations and open communication. We ultimately strive to treat each member of the public in a similar manner that we would serve our own family and friends.
The Cheverly Police Department is currently hiring. For more information please click here