Town of Cheverly
News and Announcements
The Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) is hosting 5 meetings for the purpose of reviewing potential paths for the proposed Maglev Train that will carry passengers from Washington DC to Baltimore with one stop at the BW Parkway. While this project is still in it's earliest phases, it is critical that provide comments now.
MDOT is hosting five meetings to solicit comments from citizens in potentially affected communities. At these meetings you will be able to discuss the project with study team members and provide comments. If you cannot attend one of the meetings, you are encouraged to submit comments at any time through the website, www.bwmaglev.info, which will be updated to include all of the meeting materials.
The schedule for the meetings is below:
- October 14 (10:00 am - 1:00 pm) Bowie State University,
Student Center 14000 Jericho Park Rd, Bowie, MD 20715
- October 16 (5:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Arundel High School
Cafeteria 1001 Annapolis Rd, Gambrills, MD 21054
- October 18 (5:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Catholic University of America,
Pryzbyla Center 620 Michigan Ave NE, Washington, DC
- October 24 (5:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Laurel High School,
Cafeteria 8000 Cherry Ln, Laurel, MD 20705
- October 25 (5:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Digital Harbor High School,
Cafeteria 1100 Covington St, Baltimore, MD 21230