It’s A New Look for CountyClick311
We are just a few days away from the new CountyClick311 system being available for use. On Tuesday, August 16, 2016, you will be able to take advantage of the County’s new and improved CountyClick311 system.
A few things you should know:
- Go online and create an account - a new user account will make it more convenient to view the status of your service request online (this feature is optional because we understand that you may want to remain anonymous when submitting requests).
- If you have an existing CountyClick311 account, you still must sign-up - create a new username and password for the new system.
- Download the new mobile application -- available from the App Store or Google Play on August 16th.
Important note: If you have service requests opened prior to August 16th and are inquiring about a status update, you will need to call 311. You will not be able to search or view the status online. Our helpful representatives can provide you with an update over the phone.
Some of the new CountyClick311 features are:
- Improved access by email and the web
- Simplified service request reporting
- Status information about your service requests
- Easier to use and updated information about government services
For better service 24-hours a day, please download the new app to your mobile device and/or go online to create an account.
CountyClick311...Easy. Convenient. Accessible.