From Mayor Michael Callahan
Here’s some information you will find in the Newsletter:
- FY2013 Budget – A Balanced Strategy:
- Continuing the Balanced Strategy in FY2014:
- What is the Town doing to Improve Property Values?
- Town Council Eliminates the Tax Cap:
- Letter to Gazette Regarding Tax Caps:
- What happened to Tiered Tax Rates:
- Town Statement on 2012 Tax Cap Amendment
and Tiered Tax Cap
- State Legislature Legislating Tiered Tax Rates?
- Work Begins on Walgreens
- Route 202 Corridor Study
- Is Trash Transfer Station Coming Nearby?
- The Boys (Pepco) are Back in Town!:
- Chicken Discussion Still Pending:
- If I were Mayor?
- Where does Cheverly Revenue Come From?
Message from the Chief:
- Conceal It, So Thieves Don’t Steal It!
- Wearable Video Cameras:
- CPACT Meeting March 13, 7:00pm
- Town Meeting: March 14 8:00pm
- Rec Council Meeting March 26 7:00pm
- Town Work Session March 28 7:30pm
- Town Elections May 6
Town Meeting Broadcast on Comcast 71 & FIOS 35
Re-broadcast everyday at noon, 6:00pm & 10:00pm
- Progressive Cheverly March 7 7:00pm
- Amer Legion – Beach Party March 9, 8:00pm
- Girl Scout Cadette – Eco Fair March 9, 9:00am
- CPRC Playgroup & Story Time March 15 9:30pm
- CUMC Fish Fry March 15
- Cheverly Day 5K Training March 16
- Amer Legion – St Pat’s Party March 16 7:00pm
- Cheverly Garden Club March 18 7:00pm
- Amer Legion – Chili Cook Off April 13
- Cheverly Day May 18