27-10 (b) A snow emergency shall exist whenever snow has accumulated on the streets of the town to a depth of one (1) inch or more.
(c) During a snow emergency no person shall cause or allow any vehicle or automobile to be left or parked on the streets as follows:
(1) On the cul-de-sac portion of any street
(2) On any court.
(3) On the odd numbered side of 59th Avenue and that portion of Inwood Street between Cheverly Avenue and Belleview Avenue
(4) On the even numbered side of all other streets; and
(5) On any street except at the curb pursuant to this section.
(d) The snow emergency parking restrictions outlined above do not:
(1) Override existing no-parking zones
(2) Authorize parking where it is prohibited;
(3) Apply to those streets or parts of streets where enforcement of this snow emergency ordinance would disallow all parking on the particular street or portion of street because of a no-parking zone on the side of the street where a car should park pursuant to subsection (c) above
(e) The parking provisions during a snow emergency shall be effective without any notification and shall remain in effect until the street is plowed; provided, however, that when snow shall accumulate to a depth of one (1) inch or more after 11:00 p.m., The parking provisions in a snow emergency shall not be effective untile 7:00 a.m. the day following and shall remain in effect until the streets are plowed.