Cheverly Board of Election Supervisors
March 7, 2017
Attendees: John LeGloahec
The meeting was called to order at 7:05pm by John LeGloahec.
- Election of Chair of the Board of Supervisors
John LeGloahec was re-elected as Chair of the Board of Elections Supervisors.
There are some 2015 election materials that will be destroyed (ballots). The Town Clerk will be contacted to see if the election cards may be destroyed.
The 2016 election went smoothly by all reports. Ballots will be destroyed following the 2017 election.
- Review of application for Council
The applications were reviewed and will be approved at the next meeting of the BoES. The Board will meet on Thursday March 16 to review the applications in advance of the March 17 filing deadline.
Schedule is moving apace – absentee ballot information will be disseminated in April Newsletter. Deadline for filing is March 17, 2017. Deadline for registering to vote is April 1. Last day to file as a write-in candidate is ???
- Other action items?
- Set dates & times for future meetings
- Thursday March 16, 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Tuesday March 28, 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday April 12, 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Monday April 24, 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Monday May 1, 7:00am-8:00pm