Cheverly Board of Election Supervisors
February 2, 2016
John LeGloahec, Chair
Next meeting: February 23, 2016
1. Call to order
The meeting was called to order at 6:40pm
2. Election of Chair of the Board of Supervisors
John LeGloahec was nominated by Elizabeth Stewart to serve as Chair of the Board of Election Supervisors. Seconded by MacDonnell.
3. Timetable review
The Election Checklist / Timetable was reviewed by the Board and amended accordingly. A new timetable was updated.
4. Other action items?
• Additional Newsletter information needed from Board of Election Supervisors?
• Is Margaret MacDonnell appointed to serve out the remainder of Diane Beedle’s term or to a new two-year term?
• Do Stewart and LeGloahec need to be sworn in again?
• LeGloahec to have conversation with Town Attorney re: change of procedures for Election Day
• LeGloahec to have conversation with Mayor re: appointment of Election Judges
5. Set dates & times for future meetings
• Tuesday February 23 @ 6:30pm
• Wednesday March 2 @ 6:30pm
• Thursday March 23 @ 6:30pm
• Tuesday April 5 @ 6:30pm
• Wednesday April 13 @ 6:30pm
• Tuesday April 19 @ 6:30pm
• Thursday April 28 @ 6:30pm
The meeting was adjourned at 7:30pm