Cheverly Board of Election Supervisors
March 10, 2011
Attendees: Al Dwyer, Supervisor
Patty Gardner, Supervisor
Robin Kaye, Supervisor
Richard Colerisi, Town Attorney
David Warrington, Town Administrator
Next meeting: March 21, 2011, 7:00 pm
- Meeting called to order at 7:05 pm.
- Presentation by Richard Colaresi
- Overview of the duties of the Board
- New absentee ballot qualifications
- Robin Kaye agreed to chair the Board temporarily until an official appointment by the Mayor is made.
- Discussed Section 6.1(d) of the Election Procedures.
- Motion to rescind Section 6.1(d) from the Election Procedures. Motion passed unanimously.
- Presentation by Joseph Pruden
- Knowledge transfer
- Suggestions for the future
- Next meeting set for March 21, 7:00 pm, for the purpose of certifying candidates following the filing deadline of March 18.
- Motion to amend Section 7.10(c)(1) of the Election Procedures to change the wording “pending review by the Board” to “pending review by a member of the Board”. Motion passed unanimously.
- Motion to adjourn passed at 8:10 pm.